Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: xGames Collection select your favorite position - Enjoy!

Thanks

Quiz with Nicole Final + One Night with Caroline Final + Kellys Family

Quiz with Nicole Final + One Night with Caroline Final + Kellys Family: Mother in Law V1.0

Quiz With Nicole Final - Screens:

One Night With Caroline Final - Screens:

Kellys Family: Mother in Law V1.0- Screens:

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, cowgirl, big.tits, missionary, cunnilingus, straight,
    handjob, masturbation, milf, threesome, tit.fuck, face.sitting, game, cheating, titjob, family, spanish, visual.novel, english, rpg, 3dcg, oral.sex, adventure, renpy, adult.game, adv, mother.in.law,

Quiz With Nicole Final - Plot: This little story is about Mike and his need to pass an exam and his teacher, Miss Nicole. She will help with a little problem that has made Mike does not pass all subjects.

One Night With Caroline Final - Plot: We get into the role of a guy who has a date with Caroline and which has to make decisions that can lead to success or failure.
    In this episode we can continue the night from Kate's pool. I recommend being affectionate with Kate but carefully. If all goes well we will go with Kate and Caroline to the waterfall to see dawn. There we will find a peculiar character that allows us . well you will have to play to discover it, hahaha.

Kellys Family: Mother in Law V1.0 - Plot: Mother in law, is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.

Quiz With Nicole - Info:
    Release date: October 2016
    Genre: Browser game, VN, Examination, Big tits, Teacher-Student
    Censorship: No
    Language : English
    Size: 18 MB

One Night With Caroline Final - Info:
    Release: 18 January 2017
    Genre: ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Big boobs, Lesbian, Blonde, , Threesome, sex, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Titsjob, Blowjob
    Language : English, Spanish
    Size: 311 MB

Kellys Family: Mother in Law V1.0 - Info:
    Release date: 23 September 2017
    Genre: ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Big breasts, Milf, Adventure, Family, Blowjob, Oral, Straight, Incest, Cheating
    Size: 312 MB

[Quiz With Nicole Final + One Night With Caroline Final + Kellys Family: Mother in Law V1.0]

N/A - These games are at the Final/Full Release Versions and will receive no further updates.

Quiz With Nicole is a Browser-Based game, start using Start.htm file once extracted, the other 2 games a made with Ren'Py Engine.

K84 Collection.rar - 559.2 MB

Thanks

Sisterly Lust - Version 0.6

Sisterly Lust - Version 0.6

Tags:
    blowjob, big.tits, anal, brunette, blonde, invalid.tag, straight, masturbation, small.tits, lesbian, milf, interracial, orgy, incest.roleplay, redhead, bdsm, taboo, game, cheating, family, dark.hair, visual.novel, submissive, rpg, 3dcg, seduction, renpy, corruption, voyeurism, adult.game, dominant, manipulation, perverteer,

Until recently you've lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven't seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father.
    But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again.
    You hesitantly said yes.​

Release date: 17 February 2018
    Genre: Incest, Anal, , Lesbian, Corruption, Voyeurism, Masturbation, MILF, Group Sex, 6DSM, Family Sex (Sub & Dom, Optional)
    Size: 500 MB

Gameplay
    The game is build on choices that will have an impact on the gameplay. Each main character has two statistics; Trust and Corruption. Scenes will unfold based on those two parameters. Be careful not to lose the trust of the people around you, otherwise your stay at your new home will be a very short one.

Characters
    All main characters (including the protagonist) can be named.
    DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. All characters in the game are 18 years or older.

Fetishes
    Anal,
    Lesbian
    Corruption
    Voyeurism
    Masturbation
    MILF
    Group Sex (Optional)
    6DSM (Sub & Dom, Optional)

And much more!

Changelog 0.6:
    Implemented Day 11 and 12
    Added statistics screen showing corruption and trust points for the main characters
    Minor fix to Extra Scenes button grid
    Day 10: Fixed incorrect render during Discreet visit
    Day 05: Fixed missing render
    Day 09: Added variable to check if you slept in Rachel's bed on Day 08

SL-06-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC.zip - 500.5 MB

Thanks

Romancing the Kingdom Version (0.45) + Sword of Wonder Version (0.22)

Romancing the Kingdom Version (0.45) + Sword of Wonder Version (0.22)

Romancing the Kingdom Version 0.45

Sword of Wonder - Version 0.22

Tags:
    doggy.style, big.tits, brunette, blonde, redhead, tease, game, fantasy, visual.novel, 3dcg, seduction, adventure, renpy, romance, adult.game, male.protagonist, female.protagonist, combat, royalty,

Romancing the Kingdom - Version 0.45 [Previously - Princess of Persia]
    Romancing the Kingdom is the story of Penelope (Penny), the heir apparent to the Persian throne. She has to prove she's worth of ascension by doing a few tasks, the principle one of convincing a manling she's worthy of bearing his child. Of course, she can always take what she wants by force.but, it's considered in this mythical culture better to have the manling come willingly.
    The male protagonist is Captain Jack Hawkeye. He's recently had a run in with the local constable and been away from his pirate ship, hung over and found slightly beaten in an alley by Penelope and her retinue.​

You play as a shipwrecked merchant, struggling through the rain.until you meet the Lady.
    See a Sword in a Stone. Things progress from there. After you become better equipped and set out to carve yourself a kingdom in a foreign land, it could be something happens in the forest.or not.

Romancing the Kingdom - Version 0.45
    Genre: Visual Novel, Renpy, 3DCG, Fantasy, Adventure
    Size: 1.14 GB

Release date: 28 January 2018
    Genre: 3dcg, adventure, combat, fantasy, male protagonist, romance
    Size: 322 MB

Romancing the Kingdom Version 0.45
    Changelog 0.45:
    First, clearly, there's the new name. Then you'll notice the new game & title screens, the credits (if you get to the end of the current release) and of course 60+ renders, new animation and more.
    This is the biggest update I've ever done over a month (or in this case, 5 weeks). I think you'll love the many bug fixes, improvements and new scenes. The latest version will also automatically, "end," and then post-credits ask if you'd like to continue. That is setup to ensure that if you don't want to play scenes that repeat, you can easily go back and play through to see different scenes in the existing ~14 days or so of game play.

Changelog 0.22:
    fixed a few bugs (thank you!) and updated the Mac version to have the correct icon on launch. Also linted the script which fixed a few other issues that weren't reported. Links to my server for download below as well.

Jill Gates Collection.rar - 1.4 GB

Thanks

Visiting Aunt Sara (V1.1) + My Summer with Mom & Sis (V0.94)

Visiting Aunt Sara (V1.1) + My Summer with Mom & Sis (V0.94)

Visiting Aunt Sara V1.1

My Summer with Mom & Sis V0.94

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, big.tits, invalid.tag, toys, incest.roleplay, dildo, taboo, voyeur, game, mother.son, brother.sister, family, visual.novel, rpg, 3dcg, seduction, adventure, adult.game, siblings, aunt.nephew,

Visiting Aunt Sara V1.1
    This game offers a FULL experience, it's NOT a partially completed game. However I still consider it early access because I am the only person who has ever played it, so I anticipate there could be a lot of changes to really polish the game-play. Play as Deb's son as he attempts to take FULL advantage of his visit to Aunt Sara's.

In 'My Summer' you take control of Connor, an 18 year old during his last Summer spent at home before leaving to college.
    This game plays like both a puzzle game and a dating sim.​

Visiting Aunt Sara V1.1
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Family Sex, Voyeur, Incest, Aunt-Nephew
    Compressed Size: 361 MB
    Extracted Size: 505 MB
    Release date: 18 February 2018
    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Mom-Son, Dating Sim, Milf, Family Sex
    Compressed Size: 448 MB
    Extracted Size: 599 MB
    Visiting Aunt Sara V1.1
    Experience the other side of NLT Media Comics through this game adaption - 'Visiting Aunt Sara'. Another viewpoint from the NLT Media Comic Aunt Deb's Show

Changelog:
    Just a minor update, but necessary. There was a bug in v0.50 that made it harder to get the dildo. This one fixes that pesky dildo snatch task once and for all.

Drone isn't free anymore
    Various minor bug and text fixes
    Eve's 3rd quest finished
    Can earn up to 4 hearts for Eve

NLT Media Collection.rar - 809.8 MB

Thanks

The Twist (V0.19 Beta 2) + Walkthrough

The Twist (V0.19 Beta 2) + Walkthrough

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, missionary, blonde, milf, big.ass, toys, orgy, incest.roleplay, bdsm, game, family, visual.novel, 3dcg, rpg, adventure,
    animation, animated, adult.game, dating.sim, unity.3d, unity,

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, , Group, Toys, , Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
    Size: 988 MB

The game is in early alpha, so you can influence the upcoming features. The plans are to release public version every 3-4 weeks which includes new quests, items, scenes.

Game features:
    - Real-time 3D graphics
    - Visual novel story progression
    - Adult scenes with options
    - Quest progression
    - Inventory system
    - Stats system
    - Animated scenes

Note: Please keep in mind this is a real-time 3D it will need a decent GPU. On low-end machines it may work slowly or doesn't work at all.
    All characters in this game are fictional and not intended to appear real. All characters are over the legal age of 18 years. The game contains strong language and sexual content. To play this game you must be at least 18 years old.

The Twist (0.19B2) + Walkthrough.rar - 987.9 MB

Thanks

The Twist (V0.19 Final) + Walkthrough

The Twist (V0.19 Final) + Walkthrough

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, missionary, blonde, milf, big.ass, toys, orgy, incest.roleplay, bdsm, game, family, visual.novel, 3dcg, rpg, adventure, animation, animated, adult.game, dating.sim, unity.3d, unity,

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Release date: 20 February 2018
    Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, , Group, Toys, , Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
    Size: 988 MB

The game is in early alpha, so you can influence the upcoming features. The plans are to release public version every 3-4 weeks which includes new quests, items, scenes.

Game features:
    - Real-time 3D graphics
    - Visual novel story progression
    - Adult scenes with options
    - Quest progression
    - Inventory system
    - Stats system
    - Animated scenes

Note: Please keep in mind this is a real-time 3D it will need a decent GPU. On low-end machines it may work slowly or doesn't work at all.
    All characters in this game are fictional and not intended to appear real. All characters are over the legal age of 18 years. The game contains strong language and sexual content. To play this game you must be at least 18 years old.

Change Log:
    v0.19 Final
    - Saving and loading new content issues.
    - Loadgame #5 slot issue.
    - Left Shift or mouse middle button now hides dialog boxes (left control is used for orbiting camera)
    - Sitting on the bench in the park issue.
    - Camera glitches at the beach.
    - Stuck in the classroom during the scene with Rebecca issue.
    - Beach towel issue.
    - Some dialogs were updated.

The Twist (V0.19Final) + Walkthrough.rar - 987.9 MB

Thanks

My Sister Mia v1.0 full

My Sister Mia v1.0 full

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, game, teasing, brother.sister, 3dcg, family.sex, real.incest,

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
    The game starts 2 days before the last d16.02.2018ay of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that

Release date: 16.02.2018
    Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Big Ass, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Voyeur, Big breasts, Teasing
    Censorship: NO
    Developer / Publisher: Inceton
    Platform: PC / Windows (runnable in linux under wine [requires dotnet])
    Publication Type: In Progress
    Tablet: It isn't required
    System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 | HDD: about 2 GB | Intel Pentium 4
    Size: 1.95 GB

Changelog (from v0.9)
    ~ 600 new images
    ~ 6 new animations
    new city map
    new characters
    new storylines

This is Act 2 Version 1.0 Full (only)

My Sister Mia v1.0full.zip - 1.8 GB

Thanks

Milfy City v0.1e

Milfy City v0.1e

Tags:
    blowjob, anal, handjob, masturbation, milf, toys, tit.fuck, incest.roleplay, mother, 3d, voyeur, humiliation, footjob, game, sister, teacher, blackmail, renpy, animated, control,

Pretty great new game from ICSTOR, about 2-3 hours of content. They've dispensed with the tedious RPGM element in favor of Ren'Py and the experience is better for it. Character models are the best they've done and the new looping animation function is top notch. Seems to have borrowed quite a few elements from Dreams of Desire, but I'm not complaining. Lots of promise for future versions.

Patch is included to restore incest content. Install in the 'Game' folder.

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.

Sex acts:
    Handjob, blowjob, footjob, titfuck, masturbation, toys, anal

Size: 1.33 GB

Milfy City v0.1e.rar - 1.3 GB

Thanks

Katie's Corruption - Version 1.16

Katie's Corruption - Version 1.16

Tags:
    big.tits, tattoos, incest.roleplay, piercing, uncensored, game, cheating, nude, family, visual.novel, rpg, 3dcg, impregnation, renpy, corruption, adult.game, netorare, sluts, manipulation, body.modification, choices.game, 3diddly,

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!
    What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more immersive and less forced like in a lot of other erotic stories.

Release date: 27 January 2018
    Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating, Family Sex, Incest
    Size: 467 MB

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
    Corruption:
    Body modification/augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings, Netorare, Cheating, Impregnation and Girls being huge sluts!
    There are 3 ways to play Katie's Corruption:
    1. Pure corruption:
    By increasing your "Manipulation points (MP)", you can degrade your "True Feelings Points (TFP)". If you obtain a high MP and low TFP, Katie will be more likely to cheat and become a slut! (Warning: Pure corruption route can only be started at 6 or lower True Feelings Points)
    2. Manipulation:
    By maintaining a high "True Feelings Points (TFP)" number and scoring high on "Manipulation points (MP)", Katie will stay loyal to her fiancé, but will still do dirty deeds!
    3. Purity:
    Keeping a high TFP and low MP, Katie will stay as pure as possible. However, this is not the focus of the game, so this route will have the least amount of content.

Katie-1.16-pc.rar - 467.3 MB

Thanks

Dating my Daughter [v0.17] + Extras

Dating my Daughter [v0.17] + Extras

Tags:
    anal, invalid.tag, handjob, masturbation, lesbian, interracial, toys, incest.roleplay, game, 3dcg, exhibitionism, animated, corruption, voyeurism,
    simulator, dating, protagonist,

Overview:
    Main Plot: You'll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a "father-daughter" date with you. You'll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more "father-daughter" dates with you in the future.

Gameplay: You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.
    There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Friendship and Love. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen.
    Every time you make a choice, you'll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. For example, if you choose to stare at your daughter's ass and she catches you, you'll lose 1 friendship point.
    You'll have to get a certain amount points to advance in the game. If you fail, you'll have to repeat the date.

Characters: You can choose your name as well as your daughter's name.There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.
    Most fetishes are optional so if you're not into some of them, you can choose to disable them.

Size: 1.06 GB

Change-log:
    Latest update: v0.17 (February 14th, 2018)

- Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.

- Added day 17.

v0.015 Patch:
    (Replace the old files for this one and that's it)

I've already fixed all the other links so if you want to download the entire game again, you can do so.

Here's the changelog:

-Added small quiz at the beginning of the game for those having the "NONE" bug. I know it's not the best solution but it should help you play the game correctly.
    - Fixed bug at the end of the game (Virtual call scene)
    - Fixed and deleted more forbidden words

v0.14 FIXED
    Fixed issues with achievement rewards.
    Others.

v0.14
    New banner for extra scenes added.

- Chapter 1 logo added.
    - Changed main menu background image.
    - Walkthrough revised and Rewards unlock list added.
    - Fixed stats counter.
    - Reworked the whole FP/L9 system. Now it's harder to get points.
    - Fixed some renders on Day 1 (F's skin)
    - Fixed some renders on Day 2 (F's skin)
    - Fixed some renders on Day 3 (F's skin)
    - Fixed some renders on Day 4 (F's skin)
    - Replaced some old dialogue from Day 1 and 2 (In the old script, a week passed between day 1 and 2. Now it has been replaced by just one day)
    - Game over at the café removed.
    - Removed the other two job routes ☹
    - Added limit to the kisses disco.
    - Removed option to "Let her sleep" on Day 3. Father now always gives D the shirt she wears the next morning.
    - Added boob points to hospital scene.
    - Fixed Day 5 Lucas and Richard's talk at the bar.They won't mention that D won the contest if you didn't accept Richard's proposal.
    - Fixed Richard proposal on Day 6 at the park. If you reject him, you won't see his photoshoot scene.
    - Playing with D's nipples on the morning of Day 7 doesn't lead to game over anymore.
    - Fixed bad renders during the pool hall game (Day 8)
    - Added condom offering scene (Day 8)
    - Removed game over at the beach when touching pussy m..assage.
    - Removed game over m..assage day 7 night when touching pussy
    - Fixed police report not filling and going anyway (Day 10)
    - The first scene on the morning of Day 11 was changed a bit. D sounded too adult when she spoke to herself and didn't match her personality.
    - Georgina lunch scene on Day 11 was completely changed. Thanks Jeff Steel for your contribution.
    - Fixed Lucas renders where he was spying on D and F from the balcony.
    - Moved D and F's photoshoot to Day 12, where it belongs.
    - Now you should be able to access to each photoshoot correctly.
    - Tone down F's perviness on Georgina and Richard's photoshoot.
    - Lucas game over scene was extended a little bit.
    - Added F's naked picture request to Richard photoshoot.
    - Added the choice to flash D's boobs during their lunch at the 50's diner.
    - Fixed wrong dress boxing night.
    - Fixed F addressing D as a girlfriend on the clothing shop (Day 12)
    - F kissing D's pussy during the evening of day 12 was fixed.
    - Added Lucas and Richard scene at the police station (Day 13)
    - Fixed bug where D suddenly changes her secretary outfit while giving HJ
    - Added HJ scene at the office when D wears the secretary outfit.
    - Fixed many other minor bugs, missing screens and dialogues that didn't change with your decisions. Too many to list.

DMDCH2-017-pc.zip - 1.1 GB

Thanks

Blooming Love - Version 0.10

Blooming Love - Version 0.10

Tags:
    big.tits, masturbation, lesbian, toys, redhead, taboo, game, sister, family, visual.novel, 3dcg, adventure, renpy, adult.game, blooming.love,
    bright.sun.studio,

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create.

Release date: 14 February 2018
    Genre: Visual Novel, Lesbian, Big Boobs, , Masturbation, Toys, , etc.
    Size: 778 MB

Changelog 0.10:
    - Added tons of new images to the first few days of the game (focusing on Day 1 - 3)
    - Applied some noise reduction to all the images (both new and old ones) to make them look a little smoother
    - Added a scene transition to those scenes where the story shifts POV characters for a while. Hopefully this will make it clearer when the story shifts to being told from the younger sister's perspective for a while for example
    - Fixed a few typos and spelling mistakes
    Happy Valentine's Day everybody. Here is version 0.10 of Blooming Love, just in time for you to enjoy it on the most romantic day of the year. Like I mentioned before, Day 10 is not added in this update. You'll have to wait until version 0.11 for the continuation of the story I'm afraid. Version 0.10 focuses on improving what's already there (particularly Day 1 - 3), so you can still enjoy playing through the game again if you want and see what's been added.
    I hope you'll enjoy the update. If you don't fancy playing through the game again, that's fine too. You can just ignore this update. Save files from the previous versions will work fine with the upcoming version 0.11 and you won't miss anything because you didn't replay through the game. It's really up to you if you enjoy the game enough to experiment with the different dialogue choices/paths for example.

- 1920x1080 resolution
    - Combination of full HD images and visual novel-esque talking sprites
    - Wide range of background music
    - Tons of story choices that can lead to changes in future scenes or totally exclusive scenes
    - Heavy text-based romantic storyline

BloomingLove-0.10-pc.rar - 778.1 MB

Thanks

Newlife 0.4.16c

Newlife 0.4.16c

Tags:
    creampie, game, pregnant, impregnation, h-game, dating, simulation, gender.transformation, textgame,

Newlife is an erotic text-based female-perspective RPG. In this game you'll usually play as a man who's accidentally transformed into a woman - make a new life for yourself, be seduced by charming (or sleazy) men and generally have a fun sexy time. Alternatively, you can select the female start, begin as a woman and play the whole game without changing gender at all.​

Size: 7.37 MB

This version fixes some bugs and adds the ability to get married. Some guys with different personalities will propose in different ways.

newlife 0.4.16c patron.zip - 7.4 MB

Thanks

Vikings Daughter (v1.7.0) *Hunting Build*

Vikings Daughter (v1.7.0) *Hunting Build*

Tags:
    doggy.style, hardcore, big.tits, brunette, redhead, game, fantasy, 3dcg, rpg, seduction, adventure, animation, male.protagonist, unity.3d, warrior, unity, unity3d,

A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith's son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief's beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!

Release date:
    21 February 2018
    Genre:
    RPG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Warrior, Fantasy
    Censorship:
    No
    Language :
    English
    Size:
    396 MB

Viking's Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

Viking's Daughter v1.7.0 *Hunting Build* - Animal AI
    Hey guys,
    We have been working on the AI states and currently we have idle, rest, patrol, flee and death state. We are happy with the results, because the system that we set up supports an unlimited amount of animations, currently we have over 30 for this animal, including procedural head movements and it's well optimized and easy to extend.
    The best thing is that this system could be reused for the future animals that we are going to add in the game, which will save us a lot of time.
    The NPCs are also aligning properly with the terrain height as it's moving.
    We also started working on the hunting quest today and almost finished setting it up.
    You can take a look at the video, we also had to turn off the player's detection in order to get close to the animal and record the video while it's moving and sitting on the ground.
    Hey guys,
    We have been working on the AI states and currently we have idle, rest, patrol, flee and death state. We are happy with the results, because the system that we set up supports an unlimited amount of animations, currently we have over 30 for this animal, including procedural head movements and it's well optimized and easy to extend.
    The best thing is that this system could be reused for the future animals that we are going to add in the game, which will save us a lot of time.
    The NPCs are also aligning properly with the terrain height as it's moving.
    We also started working on the hunting quest today and almost finished setting it up.
    You can take a look at the video, we also had to turn off the player's detection in order to get close to the animal and record the video while it's moving and sitting on the ground.

Viking's Daughter v1.7.0 x64.zip - 396.2 MB

Thanks

Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge (v0.6b)

Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge (v0.6b)

Tags:
    blowjob, invalid.tag, footjob, game, all.sex, titjob, futanari, rpg, corruption, adult.game, rpgmaker, demon, succubus, 2dcg, rpgvxace,

You will play as Nicci, a powerful succubus, who, after being betrayed by her "boss", an even more powerful Demon Lord,
    is forced to fight a group of exorcist.
    After the battle she's about to die, and so her only way to survive is to transfer her soul inside one of the exorcst's body, a nun to be precise, and take control of it.
    To make sure to not leave any trace behind, she have to leave her own village, and burn her house.
    After a long travel she reach, exhausted, a remote village, where she plan to regain a portion of her lost energy due to the soul transfer and start her revenge!

Release: 31 July 2017
    Genre: RPG, Sexy Girl, All Sex, Succubus, Footjob, Corruption, Futanari, Blowjob, Titsjob, Demon, Oral
    Size: 333 MB

This is the Latest Version (0.8a) of the game:
    What's new in version 0.8?
    - standing, naked picture for the twins
    - new outfit for the twins
    - standing, naked pictures of both Marissa and Lucy (2x each)
    - there are a total of six new events (three sexual)
    - a total of 33 images for those sex events!
    - at some point in the game, I started to use a fadein / fadeout effect to show images;
    I decided to go back and apply it to the entire game, from the start.
    - as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

To regain her lost energy she need to spread corruption and lust among villagers ( but of course, she's a succubus after all!)
    And this is the "plot" of chapter one"!
    - Talk to Josef in fron of the Inn's door
    - interact with the door at Doyle's house
    - after explaining Addine te situation, the next day go again at her house.
    - at inn at night, watch the dialogs
    - it's a good moment to pass near Alicia's house, during the day.
    - at inn at night, talk with alicia ( not during the waitress shift)
    - during the day, check what Father Daliwyr is doing in fron of Doyle's house.
    - the next day you are asked to check on marissa, but a new voice will get your attention.
    - reach Kobe and Doyle's woodcutting spot and talk to Alicia.
    - intercept Lidia before she leave the road through the forest, or it will be too late!

Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 (v0.6b).rar - 333.5 MB

Thanks

My Sister Mia - Act1 & Act2 (v1.0 Full)

My Sister Mia - Act1 & Act2 (v1.0 Full)

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, big.tits, anal, creampie, big.ass, incest.roleplay,
    voyeur, game, teasing, brother.sister, family, 3dcg, adventure, adult.game, glory.hole, rpgmaker, rpgmv, inceton,

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
    The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.

Release date: 16 February 2018
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Big tits, Voyeur, School, Seduction, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Sexy Teen, Voyeurism
    Act 1 - Compressed Size: 469 MB
    Act 2 - Compressed Size: 1.83 GB

Full Release
    My Sister Mia - Act 1 & Act 2

Work has already begun on Act 3.

Update log:
    650 Renders (284 NEW)
    4 NEW ANIMATIONS
    New/updated town 2 (New people and updated old town map)
    New location - Strip Club
    New Emma side-quest
    New Ashley side-quest
    New Character Megan

Version 1.0b log:
    323 new renders
    New Emma side-quest
    New Ashley side-quest

My Sister Mia [Act 1 _ 2].part1.rar - 2.0 GB
    My Sister Mia [Act 1 _ 2].part2.rar - 302.3 MB

Thanks

Romancing the Kingdom (v0.50)

Romancing the Kingdom (v0.50)

Tags:
    doggy.style, big.tits, brunette, blonde, redhead, tease, game, fantasy, visual.novel, 3dcg, seduction, adventure, renpy, romance, adult.game, female.protagonist, combat, royalty,

Romancing the Kingdom - [Previously - Princess of Persia]

Romancing the Kingdom is the story of Penelope (Penny), the heir apparent to the Persian throne. She has to prove she's worth of ascension by doing a few tasks, the principle one of convincing a manling she's worthy of bearing his child. Of course, she can always take what she wants by force.but, it's considered in this mythical culture better to have the manling come willingly.

Release date: 21 February 2018
    Genre: Visual Novel, Renpy, 3DCG, Fantasy, Adventure
    Size: 938 MB

Change log v0.50:
    Release notes (largest monthly update ever, the size of the prior two months updates combined):210+ new images (two new animations)
    4 new throne room image series with Polly, Briley, Uma and Spring
    19 new images for travel to lake scene investigating the Sword story
    17 new images for return to stables, Polly and Spring chatting and informing the queen
    13 image series Polly and Spring exhibition fight
    30 images polly & jack riding, visiting Inn in the Woods
    24 images with Polly and Lucy (f/f strap-on)
    27 images Jack and Lacey (m/f oral, m receiving)

Romancingthekingdom-.50-win.rar - 938.3 MB

Thanks

Parental Love [V.0.5+UNCENSOR.PATCH+WALKTHROUGH]+++

PARENTAL LOVE [V.0.5 + UNCENSOR PATCH + WALKTHROUGH] + ANDROID PORT (2017) (ENG / RUS) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Tags:
    doggy.style, hardcore, anal, invalid.tag, game, father.daughter, family, seduction, adventure, sim, novel, android, visual, voyeu,

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought.
    You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children
    It's been fif years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because of you live in different states, but now you have decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

Year of manufacture: 2017
    Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
    Censorship: None
    Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS / Android
    Publication Type: In development
    Tabletka: Not required
    Version: v.0.5
    Language of game: English - Russian
    Language : English - Russian

System requirements (minimum):
    CPU: Intel Pentium IV (2.0 GHz) / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
    RAM: 512 MB
    DirectX: 8.1
    HDD: ~ 600 MB

Gameplay
    I know this line has lost it's meaning, because of of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.
    Right off the bat you'll meet your two children.
    Other characters you will meet along the way are the friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
    Which brings us to our next topic.

List of fetishes:
    Public
    Groping
    Corruption
    Lesbian
    Anal,
    Family Sex

Changelog:
    v.0.5
    CHANGELOG:
    Added day 5
    Main menu UI changes
    Removed any content showing Ada in a sexual light
    Changed the backstory to fit 's new guidelines
    Added a scene gallery (Work in progress, I do not work yet, because I'm lazy)
    In game UI changes
    Extended the Elly x Jenna bathroom sex scene from day 4
    Fixed a route where you do not deny Elly and she has not got any confusion her love to you by the start of day 4. This was done to the very weird scene
    Massive changes in to last days

NOTES:

The Russian translation is essentially completely re-written.
    Happy belated birthday strewberry

v0.4
    -Added Day 4
    -Slight changes in relation to previous days
    -Various bug fixes

v0.3.4
    - Bug fix
    - Slightly changed the blur effect on a couple images

v0.3.3
    - Added a Russian translation to the game
    - Remade the one scene where Elly looks like a a centaur
    - Slight edits to some of the other pictures

v0.3.1 & v0.3.2
    -Various Bugfixes

v0.3
    -Added Day 3
    -2 New girls added
    -Ada's body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes
    -Slight changes in relation to previous days
    -Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get it was meant to be
    -Main menu UI changes

v0.2
    -Added Day 2
    -And an "after credits" scene of day 3 if Elly is corrupt enough
    -Iris' name changed to Emily
    -Family now has a last name
    -Added a primitive combat system
    -Minor changes in in dialogue from Day 1
    -Added many variables that were missing from day 1
    -Main menu UI changes
    -Changed dialogue text font
    -Choice buttons are now much more legible

Parental_Love_0.5.part1.rar - 2.0 GB
    Parental_Love_0.5.part2.rar - 911.1 MB

Thanks

Waifu academy [v.0.2.1] (2018) (rus / eng)

WAIFU ACADEMY [V.0.2.1] (2018) (RUS / ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Tags:
    milf, tit.fuck, incest.roleplay, game, visual.novel, 3dcg, harem, exhibitionism, corruption, voyeurism, , novel, protagonist, visual,

In this game, you play, for a young man who wants revenge after years of painful trials The game has more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has (hopefully) a believable background.
    Most of the game scenes take place in a fictional private secondary school called the Academy of Sazaki.

In Waifu Academy, you play as a young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background.
    Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'

Year of manufacture: 2017
    Genre: Visual novel, 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Harem, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Voyeurism, Incest, Titfuck, Oral Sex, , Milf
    Platform: PC / Windows | MacOS | Android
    Version: v.0.2.1
    Language of game: English
    Language : Russian / English
    Platform: Ren'py

The distribution has been updated. Added: Russian version of MacOS, Russian and English versions on Android.

Waifu_Academy.rar - 1.3 GB

Thanks

Teacher's pets [v.2.06.1 incest patch] (2018) (rus / eng)

TE4CHER'S PETS [V.2.06.1 INCEST PATCH] (2018) (RUS / ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [LINUX] [ANDROID]

Tags:
    blowjob, invalid.tag, incest.roleplay, game, father.daughter, family, blackmail, visual.novel, adventure, corruption, interactive, novel, mom.daughter, visual, mind-control,

Teacher's Pets is a game for adults. You will play as a college teacher. A student, a wife, a beautiful daughter, prostitutes from the street. How you will interact with each of them depends on you, but yes of course your actions can lead to sex
    Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is, yes, there will be sex

Year of manufacture: 2018
    Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Mom-Daughter, Mind-Control, Corruption, Blackmail
    Platform: PC / Windows \ MacOS / Linux / Android
    Version: v.2.06.1 Incest Patch
    Voice Language : None

All saves prior / current 1.9 saves will not work with 2.0

* Note * DO NOT download in game patch from the newspaper in the menu, it only applies to 2.0, not needed in 2.06.

Cheat: At the start of the game. Use 0073735963 and cheats will be enabled.
    Old save will not work
    Topic updated. Fixed bugs in the Russian version for Windows.

"Activating the Console:"
    Activating the Console:
    1. Open the file renpy / common / 00console.rpy
    2. Find the string config.console = False and change it to True
    3. Save Change
    4. In the game, press Shift + O to invoke the console, if the console does not open, press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.
    "Console Commands / Cheats:"
    Cheat: At the start of the game the game asks for your credit card number. Use 0073735963 and cheats will be enabled.
    Console:
    Enable console then manually put in the cheats (values are exactly what Deem wants for "cheat mode"
    player.depravity += 50
    inventory.money = 9999
    unlimited_cheat = True
    COULD THIS BE WHY ITEMS DON'T GO AWAY? WE'RE ALL (me too) THIS STUPID? LOL!
    x.relationship = INTERESTED
    x.affection += 100
    x.romance += 200
    x.corruption += 100
    replace "x" with:
    s for Sara (don't bother, nerfed worse than Kaitlyn in v2.0)
    m for Meghan (few good scenes/animations)
    a for Anne (only actual sex besides wife)
    k for Kaitlyn (nerfed from v1.632 to v2.0 without one of the various mods)
    d for FEX (daughter in v1.632, minor new scenes in v2.0)
    w for WIFE (nothing new in v2.0)
    z for Zoe (don't bother, most boring girl we've met so far for sexy scenes)​
    "Changelog":
    New renders added
    All shop screens now use the same interface and will scroll if necessary.
    Relationships & inventory screens have been redesigned
    Other shops (including dealers) no longer share their catalogue with the superstore. All erroneously stocked items should be removed from saved games.
    ??? and 'Toine no longer react as if you're at your item cap if you can't afford their product.
    Opening ???'s shop screen will no longer remove your ability to buy heroin or find 'Toine.
    You can now choose not to ask ??? about pot even if you're on a mission to find it.
    ??? now welcomes you to his crib even after your first visit.
    FEX chat scene now correctly subtracts $20 if you agree to give it to her
    Altered the flow of some dialogue in Dotty scene
    Some dialogue and tooltip changes
    Typo fixes

v.2.04
    Teacher's Pets - Changelog
    A (likely incomplete) change log from 2.0 to 2.04:
    Lots of new renders. All placeholders should now be filled and all renders should now be post-processed.
    Cleaned up various segments of Dotty animation & Kait dream animations.
    Added toggles in option menu for auto checking for news bulletins and turning on / off image downloads for bulletins.
    Styling changes made to multiple screens.
    Fixed bugs causing many animations to behave unexpectedly.
    Made changes to several items so that they are no longer affected by the unlimited cheat.
    Fixed bug.
    The newspaper button should no longer appear outside the main menu.

Teachers_Pets_2.06.1.part1.rar - 2.0 GB
    Teachers_Pets_2.06.1.part2.rar - 130.8 MB

Thanks

Lust and Power (v1.0a)

Lust and Power (v1.0a)

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, big.tits, missionary, cunnilingus, milf, incest.roleplay, game, brother.sister, all.sex, visual.novel, rpg, monster, adventure, renpy, 2dcg, demons, combat,

In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.​

Release Date
    14 February 2018
    Genre
    Visual Novel, Adventures, MILF, 2D, All sex, Big tits, Demons, Monster, Incest, Brother-Sister
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    374 MB

Changelog 1.0a
    Two more types of demons added for battles.
    The first demon that you meet in the game is less strong now. It's much easier to defeat him now.
    During the first two days you may meet only weak type of demons when you break in the house. The chance to meet stronger demons in the houses is higher after the 8th day. The ability of the demons to restore their health is reduced.
    Added two new scenes of the demons having sex with random females. You may see them when break in their houses. Added a huge number of random females for these scenes.

Lust_and_1.0.a_Patron__pc_.zip - 374.0 MB

Thanks

The Fate of Irnia (v0.32) + Walkthrough (PDF)

The Fate of Irnia (v0.32) + Walkthrough (PDF)

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, lesbian, milf, fetish, threesome, taboo, mother, femdom, game, sister, couple, foot.fetish, family, fantasy, slave, visual.novel, rpg, harem, impregnation, adventure, adult.game, orc, vanilla, 2dcg, medieval, dwarf, netori, voice.acting, tyranobuilder, winterlook,

Each 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to defend but never to strike back.
    Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from an unknown disease on your 17th birthday.
    He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you come of age.
    That was one year ago

Release date
    21 February 2018
    Genre
    Date-Sim, Sexy Girls, Blonde, , All sex, Voyeur, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Animation
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    243 MB

Version 0.32 Changelog
    1) Xerana route is updated with solo and sex scene (5 lewd images). It is also voiced.
    2) Lady Death route is updated with dancing scene and sex scene (4 lewd images).
    3) Some bug fixing.
    Version 0.31 Changelog
    1) Continuation of Sandy MB route.
    2) Scene with her in your chambers after the ball (4 images).
    3) Fixed the bug where some players were not able to enter 3p MB scene.
    Fetishes
    -M/F, M/F/M, M/FF, F/M/F, Femdom, Vanilla, Netori, Foot fetish, Impregnation, Milf, Harem
    Planned Key features
    1. Complex relationship system with no "right" or "wrong" answers.
    2. Different endings depending on your choice and upgrades.
    3. Repeatable scenes with a girl of your choice at the castle (if a goal will be reached).
    4. Voiced scenes (if a goal will be reached).
    5. A moral system that will change your character.
    6. All scenes will be made in first POV, making you feel more immersive into the story.
    7. Upgradable castle.
    8. Different outfits for your love interest.
    9. Different type of girls, so everyone will be able to find someone they like.
    10. Many different scenes for each girl.
    11. And other things(too many to list them all).

Q- Where is my save file from previous build? How can I transfer them to a new build?
    A- In the game folder. If you didn't name them they are called - InputName_tyrano_data. sav Just copy that file from the previous build to the latest build.
    Scenes
    7 with Sandy(barmaid).
    9 with Miriam.
    6 with Lady Death.
    4 with Corporal (half orc).
    4 with Drow.
    4 with Katrin.
    2 with Lulu.
    4 with Beatrice.
    2 with Miriam + Beatrice
    1 with water Naiad
    50 scenes and continuation for the most routes (except Dwarf girl)

Hot keys
    Press and hold ctrl to skip. Press space bar to enable auto mod. Press "messages" to hide text bar and enjoy CGI. Press "screen" to enable/disable full screen mod.

TFOI (v0.32)[Winterlook].rar - 243.9 MB

Thanks

Long Live the Princess (v0.6)

Long Live the Princess (v0.6)

Tags:
    big.tits, anal, blonde, lesbian, threesome, incest.roleplay, redhead, voyeur, game, fantasy, mind.control, 3dcg, adventure, renpy, adult.game, male.protagonist, fairy, royalty,

You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
    One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
    Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people's minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town's girls as possible.
    Life is about to become. satisfying.

Release Date
    24 February 2018
    Genre
    Male Protagonist, Mind Control, Incest, Threesome, , Lesbian, Voyeur, Anal,
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    239 MB

GamePlay
    Do you like Persona? Do you like Ace Attorney? There are elements of both in this game. You have a limited number of in-game days to prepare yourself for the Princess' arrival. Each day allows you to take three separate actions. Your choice of actions will dictate whether or not you are ready when the Princess finally arrives, so choose wisely. Carefully balance the various aspects of your life, such as practicing your spellcasting, improving your abilities, building relationships, earning money, and so on. Don't worry, there is no grinding in this game, and every action will be meaningful.
    While doing all this, you also have to uncover the deepest, darkest secrets of the girls in town so that you can affect them with your spells. When you feel confident that you have figured out a girl's secrets, confront her and reveal the knowledge you have uncovered at the precise time needed for maximum effect.
    Long Live the Princess is not a linear game, and you might very well end up failing in your quest. Replaying will allow you to keep some of your abilities from the previous playthrough, increasing your chances of success the second time around. Can you find all the game's secrets?
    Changelog 0.6
    You can now train with the Crone so that you can reveal a person's large secrets.
    Many new scenes for Evelyn, including her large secret.
    New scenes for Thaddeus.
    Courage training now goes up to level 3.
    The abilities screen now displays the maximum available ability levels for the current version of the game.
    Music: Added three new musical tracks.
    Tweaked and improved a selection of early renders that weren't up to the standards of images made since then.
    Minor tweaks and fixes.
    Changelog 0.5
    -Agility training now goes up to level 4.
    -New mechanic for the Perversity abiilty.
    -Night scenes for Evelyn and Primrose fully implemented up to Agility 4 and Perversity 4.
    -Music: Added a main menu theme and a dynamic theme for spell logic. More music will be added in later versions.
    -SFX: Added a variety of different ambiances to spice up several locations. As with music, more will be added later.
    -Expanded the preferences menu with sliders for music, sound, and ambience, plus a mute button. Note that the Sound slider currently has no effect.
    -Added a new perspective to Samarra's sex scene.
    -Modified Evelyn's breast reveal scene.
    -Fixed a major problem with Samarra's hair, replacing many images from 0.4.
    -Bug fixes

LongLiveThePrincess-060-pc.zip - 236.6 MB

Thanks

A Zombie's Life (v1.0-Beta2) + Urban Demons (v0.8-Beta2)

A Zombie's Life (v1.0-Beta2) + Urban Demons (v0.8-Beta2)

A Zombie's Life:

Urban Demons:

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, big.tits, milf, big.ass, tit.fuck, voyeur, game, in.public, mother.son, brother.sister, all.sex, titjob, rpg, adventure, adult.game, rpgmaker, family.sex, spy, rpgvxace, abandoned.game,

A Zombie's Life:
    Welcome to A Zombie's Life! The story of a world plagued by a virus, that has killed all adult males, leaving only women, and young males alive. However they are not alone, for zombies stalk the streets seeking to turn them into zombies. You take the role of a young boy, who is a building a shelter so his mother and sister can survive the zombies that now plague the city.
    On your travels you will meet other NPCs, who you can invite to your shelter and help protect. However the clock is constantly ticking, and you need to make sure you keep a good stock of food, medicine and other supplies. But be careful more zombies come out at night! You can send people at your shelter out to do quests, but the young male zombies are known to infect women in a very special way.
    The game will be constantly expanded, adding new NPCs, encounters, scenes and story as time goes on. But the core mechanics of the game, very much like This War of Mine, allow the game a lot of re-playability and continuity. Ammunition will be scarce, so use it wisely (if you even find any!)

Urban Demons:
    Take control of 2 characters, one male, one female, who both have near death experiences in this rpg maker game. However it wasn't a divine miracle that saved them from an early grave, no it was something much more sinister. Now with seemingly new powers, they set out to fulfill their goals of domination. For the male simple domination of the women he lusts over, but for the female domination over her surroundings and eventually revenge upon the bitch who put her in this situation.
    The artist behind the works of Urban Demons is GlassFish

A Zombie's Life:
    Release Date
    31 July 2017
    Genre
    All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Family Sex, Milf, Mother-Son, Public Sex, RPG, Sexy Girls, Spy, Titsjob, Voyeur
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English
    Size
    427 MB

Urban Demons:
    Release Date
    28 August 2017
    Genre
    All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Doggystyle, Erotic Adventure, Family Sex, Milf, Mother-Son, Public Sex, RPG, Sexy Girls, Spy, Titsjob, Voyeur
    Censorship
    No
    Language
    English

A Zombie's Life:
    Changelog
    Version 1.0 Beta 1
    New Art
    * Sasha 69 (not animated)
    * Sasha FUck (ending image)
    * Leslie TF (not animated)
    * Leslie Fuck (not animated)
    * Mom/Perez fuckMajor Changes:
    * Ending segment of the game now complete
    - Includes final boss, choices coming together and final resolution
    - 3 possible endings (Cure, Survive or Lust endings)
    - Also variable differences to end sequence text
    * If no melee weapon is equipped, QTE will not trigger
    - Instead you will lose health (how it worked before melee combat)
    - Flaslight/Gun is not considered a melee weapon
    * If you press the wrong button in the QTE you will take damage
    - If you press the down button to attack before stamina is full, stamina will reset
    * Fixed scene blackouts for older animation after fighting
    * Tracking of alcohol actors now resets every night (making set up of threesome scenes more accurate and reliable)
    * Fixed Isabelle drug quest not firing
    * Fixed a crash caused by dropping melee weapons
    * Leslie will now progress once you've saved her from the regenerator
    - She's the trader in the apartment block north of the police stationMinor Changes:
    * Moving or trying to shoot while reloading will stop the reload
    * Can now equip weapons in left or right hands (for dual wielding pistol/melee weapon)
    * some weapons are now 2 handed weapons (bat)
    * QTE now has backgrounds
    * Added following melee weapons
    - Shovel (2 handed)
    - Wrench
    - Knife
    - Hammer
    * Weapons are craftable:
    - Bat (Advanced Workbench)
    - Metal Pole (Advanced Workbench)
    - Shovel (From Start)
    - Wrench (Improved Workbench)
    - Knife (From Start)
    - Hammer (Improved Workbench)
    Urban Demons:
    Version 0.8 Changelog:
    New Art:
    * Mom 10 Heart
    * Sydney 10 Heart
    * Neala Babysitting
    * Ms Amos Babysitting
    * Sarah Babysitting
    * Lisa Babysitting
    * Mrs Jennings x Mom Threesome, (3 animations, 2 stills)
    -
    Major Changes:
    * Added options to title screen
    * Can now select 1280x960, 960x620 or 640x480 (these will squash the graphics so will not look the greatest, but will make it playable)
    * Auto save slot now available (top slot - recommend manual saving on occassion on a differnet slot)
    * Ms Amos/Lisa phone number added to the game
    - Ms Amos is on the table in her house
    - Lisa you get as part of the park milf run through
    - You will retroactively receieve Lisa's number if you've already done the park milf section
    * Mrs Jennings Build up re-write finished
    Note: These are RPGMAKER VX4ce games and will require the RPGVX4ce RTP to be installed.

Nergal's Nest Collection.rar - 698.7 MB

Thanks

Trap Quest Release 9 Version 5.3 Hotfix Alpha (Public Version)+++

Trap Quest Release 9 Version 5.3 Hotfix Alpha (Public Version)

Tags:
    anal, humiliation, game, .roleplay, pregnant, lactation, , trap, monster, aika, combat, weight.gain,

Trap Quest is an erotic turn-based clickable-text-input roguelike game which can be run in Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Android. Its premise is that you've been trapped in a virtual reality game and your body and mind are being transformed in response to the events in that game while you search for the exit.

The primary type of transformation in the game is 'bimbofication', a bimbo being a superficial person whose appearance, attire and behaviour is overtly sexualy provocative. You can choose to play as male or female; for a male character this transformation can include sexual reorientation and/or actual biological transformation into a woman (depending on your game options selections) and will always include feminization, including the wearing of highly feminine and revealing clothing.

Size: 277.61 MB
    Other transformation content that can be enabled/disabled includes but is not limited to:

Pregnancy
    Lactation
    Weight gain
    Extreme proportions
    Artificial enhancements (breast implants, lip augmentation, etc.)
    Air inflation

The game is built around a robust set of game mechanics that I've been working with the player community over 5 years to perfect and balance, including:

Traps
    Combat (with a large variety of non-player characters, each with their own unique traits and CG art by Icarus)
    Inventory management
    Humiliation level management
    Exhaustion/health/arousal management
    Hunger and thirst
    Potions, food, and drinks with positive/negative/transformative effects
    Crafting
    Uncursing/blessing/durability/transformation of clothing and items
    Cravings/obsessions that get reinforced when satisfied
    Themed character classes with their own mechanics
    Allies and bosses
    An NPC favor/hostility system
    A shop system
    Interactable environments
    Optional sub-quests
    A map display that's revealed as you explore
    A character display that depicts your current body proportions, clothing, and surroundings, and information about your current state (with three variants you can choose from, with art by Danaume, Keriax (based off of work by Sarath), and Wonderfuller, respectively)
    The level layouts, crafting recipes, and loot selection and enchantments are randomized in every playthrough, making the game infinitely replayable. Playthroughs typically last between 1 and 5 hours.

Trap Quest and WinGit.rar - 262.4 MB

Thanks

The World of Porncraft: Whorelords of Draenor (v2.4.6 Demo)

The World of Porncraft: Whorelords of Draenor (v2.4.6 Demo)

Tags:
    blowjob, doggy.style, invalid.tag, bdsm, gangbang, game, parody, all.sex, fantasy, 3dcg, rpg, monsters, animation, rpgmaker, gang , warcraft, rpgvxace, zuleyka,

The main heroine, The Sylvanas Windrunner, accidentally finds herself at the site entry of the ancient clans in Azeroth. Orcish clans invade our world from the remote past in order to conquer the whole Azeroth, to force all the races on their knees and turn their females into sex slaves.

Release Date
    23 February 2018
    Genre
    Rpg, Animation, Action, All sex, Bdsm, Monsters, Zuleyka,Fantasy, Warcraft, Parody
    Censorship
    No
    Developer / Publisher
    Zuleyka
    Platform
    PC / Windows
    Version
    2.4.6 Demo
    Language Game
    English

World of Porncraft: The Whorelords of Draenor
    [As always the game files are decrypted for your viewing pleasure :gjob:]
    An innovational stealth RPG parody of the world-famous MMORPG World of Warcraft. Actions take place in the alternative reality that differs from the original expansion plot. Whorelords of Draenor - is the first episode of the planned series of games World of Porncraft.

Changelog Whorelords 2.4.6
    - Major Bugfixing. +10 bugs are dead now! (critical errors, video resizing etc) So the game is stable now. Enjoy the gameplay!
    - Old levels reworked, new dialogs and mechanic of Prison A level.
    - New WASD bindings, now you can use WASD or keyboard arrows in mini games.
    - New mini-game mechanic with random arrows
    - New Sylvana's Dialogs added & minor text content updates
    - Some monsters have more powerful magic resists (depends on the magic school), but other kind of enemys has more physical resist.

Whorelords of Draenor (v2.4.6)[Zuleyka].rar - 352.8 MB

Thread Information