Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Family roleplay. HD quality.

Thanks

Family roleplay. HD quality.

Caught jerking.Jenny Jett.

Javier is enjoying some alone time jerking his big cock when his sister, Jenny, enters seeking a ride. She is shocked to find him playing with his dick and tries to fumble her way through her words, heading toward the door. Javier convinces her to stay and chat for a little while. He notices her freshly painted nails, commenting on how good they look. She wants to get ready to leave, but he insists that she stay and wait until he finishes up. Shes seen a guys cock before, right? Shes embarrassed and doesnt know if this is right. Javier plans to teach her a few things, give her a little practice so that the boys at school will like her more. She massages his cock with her hands before slowly thrusting it down her throat. She licks him up and down, sucking on his balls and rubbing his legs as she gives him a fantastic blowjob. He takes off her shirt and bra, getting her more comfortable. He lays back down and she continues to suck him off. He decides to show her how things are really done and fucks her pussy hard, her leg in the air, bracing him from fucking her too fast. He fucks her from behind as she screams his name, his balls slapping up against her clit until he blows a thick load deep inside his sisters pussy.
    They should be getting to the store soonnah! Javiers over it!

File name: Caught jerking.
    Size: 240.1 Mb
    Duration: 00:11:12 min
    Video Format: MP4

Thanks

Caught with Mom's satin panties.

Mom left for the grocery store & you decide it's the perfect opportunity to get some time alone with her satin panties. You're jerking off to a picture of a pussy on your phone, with your mom's panties wrapped around your penis, but she walks into her bedroom. What?!? She was supposed to be at the store. You thought you had an hour or more, but she forgot her purse and came home. You try to hide the panties but she finds them & starts yelling at you. She humiliates you for leaving cum stains on her panties. You think it can't possibly get more embarrassing, but then she asks, "Who are you fantasizing about when you look at pussy pictures & jerk off with my panties?" You try to deny that you're thinking about your mother, but she can tell that's what's going on. "You're disgusting. There's something wrong with you." She stares at you, and you feel the shame burning in your cheeks. But then something unexpected happens...

She pulls your dick out of your underwear again & starts jerking you off with her panties. "Is my pussy just as you fantasized it would be?" she asks, and she spreads her legs to reveal she's not wearing panties. She starts rubbing her pussy all over your hard cock, still making fun of the look on your face when she confronted you. You can't believe it when she puts you inside her & starts riding. Then she pulls out her tits & lets you touch them.

"Do you also fantasize about my ass?" she asks, then turns around so you can see it. She rides you reverse cowgirl off the edge of the bed, spreading her ass cheeks so you can clearly watch the penetration. She jokes, "If you didn't need a therapist before, I suppose you're going to need one now." You feel like you're about to burst, and your mother senses it. "Maybe we can save the panties from cum stains if you just cum inside me." You cum so hard inside mom, and she barely gives you a moment to enjoy it before she says she's going to tell her friends what a weirdo you are for liking satin panties. Mom is so cruel... but so cool.

File name: Lady Fyre - Caught with Mom's satin panties
    Size: 675.9 Mb
    Duration: 00:12:48 min
    Type HD video: 1080p

Thanks

Sisters new game.

Mom & dad are fighting again & your new step-sister just can't take it anymore. She comes into your room & finds you in the blanket fort you built. She asks if she can hide in there with you, and you agree. She's pretty upset. She thought her mom & your dad would be good for each other, but all they do is argue.

Sister cuddles up to you & lies her head on your chest, and that's when she notices your boner. She's curious about it, asks if she can see it. She peeks into your underwear & giggles. She's never seen a penis in person before, and certainly not a hard one. She pulls it out of your underwear & pokes at it. That, of course, makes it harder. Then she actually strokes it a little bit. She seems curious about how hard it can get, and asks what she can do to make it harder. You tell her to put her mouth on it, so she playfully tries licking it, then she puts her lips around it and starts to give you a blowjob. She asks if you'd like to see her parts as well, and of course you want to, so she takes off her panties. She shows you her pussy. Then she tells you she has a secret, but you have to promise not to tell mom & dad: she was at a sleepover & her friend showed her a video, so she knows how to "do it" now. There are a few things she wants to try, and she asks if you want to try them too.

She climbs on top of you in cowgirl style & starts to ride you. This is so amazing, you can't believe it. Then she says that she saw this position where the guy is behind to girl, and she turns around so you can put your cock inside her in doggystyle. She complains that it hurts a little, but she still wants to keep going. Then she lies down on her stomach & you have sex in the "prone bone" position. Sister doesn't know what it's called, but you've seen it before in a video. Then she says she wants to try the same thing, but with you both lying on your sides.

You get behind her & put your throbbing cock back inside sister's wet pussy, barely able to contain your excitement. She says that she feels really strange & doesn't know what's happening, and it turns out she's having an orgasm. She cums on your dick. You can feel yourself about to cum as well, so you pull out & shoot your load all over her pussy & leg.

Just then, sister thinks she hears your parents coming, so you both frantically dress. False alarm. You're both relieved & exhilarated. When you were having sex, you didn't hear your parents fighting anymore. Your sister suggests that you should play this "game" anytime your parents are fighting, and you wholeheartedly agree.

File name: Lady Fyre-Sisters new game.
    Size: 1 Gb
    Duration: 00:19:48 min

Thanks

Mommy's good boy creampie.Mrs Mischief.

You've been acting weird around Mom lately, son, and I want to know why. Sneaking around, peeking at me getting in and out of the shower...and I know you've been sneaking off with my panties. Masturbating in Mommy's panties, son? Fantasizing about having sex with your mother? You know that's wrong, don't you? You know it's wrong to want to fuck your Mommy.....so why does your cock twitch in your pants every time I say "Mommy"?You're not even paying attention to me right now...I can see you're staring at my panties, son. Is this what you want? You want to get a good, close look at Mommy's panties...at her pussy?You're my dirty little boy, and I'm going to give Mommy's baby just what he wants...Come here, big boy, and look at your mother's pink, wet pussy...it's wet for you, baby...Mommy wants you to lick it, okay? Take your big boy cock out and stroke it - slowly - while you eat out Mommy.Mmm...that's my good boy...Mommy's dirty little bitch...make your mother come on your tongue, baby. Lick it all out.Oh you poor boy. Your cock is about to burst. Mommy's going to give you a special treat for being such a good pussy licker - I'm going to stroke and lick and tease your big boy cock until it's just about to *pop*, and tell you all about how badly Mommy needs your cock.Do you want to fuck Mommy now, baby?Ooh, that's it...slide that young cock into your mothers waiting pussy. Is this what you fantasize about when you jerk off in your room, son? Mommy's tight wet pussy-hole wrapped around your throbbing cock while you plunge in and out...tell me that Mommy's pussy is the best, baby...tell Mommy it's the only pussy you'll ever want.Mmm, fuck...you're going to make your mother come again, you dirty little mommy-fucker! Do it, baby, fuck your mother 'til you dump your big boy milk deep inside me.Mommy's Good Boy.** Insanely hot internal cumshot / creampie push-out. Get ready to pop your big boy milk to Mommy's dripping pussy again and again.

File name: Mommy's good boy creampie.
    Size: 461.7 Mb
    Duration: 00:24:06 min

Thanks

Project Pandora: Part Five.Cherie DeVille and Mercedes Carrera.

Last time on Project Pandora, Julia, Isadora's beautiful young sister in law found her screaming, naked in bed. Julia is happy to be there to console her after waking from a disturbing dream where her lesbian urges took control of her. She explains that her bittersweet nightmare was very vivid, and about fucking herself and the love of her life, a lesbian cousin Kitty. Julia helped Isadora to try and understand that she doesn't have to repress who she is, but will Isadora find peace knowing that she may have to continue her life as a lesbian?

File name: Project Pandora: Part Five.
    Size: 1.7 Gb
    Duration: 00:36:00 min

Thanks

Sick mommy. Mrs Mischief.

Come in here, son. Mom needs you...You're getting ready for school when Mom calls you into her bedroom. She says she's sick...but she sure doesn't look sick. Mom's beautiful, and you love her so very much, so you want to help when she says she's not feeling well. Mom asks if you'll help her feel better, like she does when you're sick. She wants you to rub some medicine on her chest, which embarrasses you, but your mother explains that it's not weird because you're her good boy and it's completely normal to want to help Mom feel better.You start to rub the menthol medicine into her chest and Mom starts to moan - it must be feeling better already - exposing more of her breasts and telling you that good boys who love their mothers do what they're asked.Then Mom (who really doesn't seem sick at all) tells you that her tummy hurts, too, and that good boys also rub Mommy's tummy. She closes her eyes and guides your tentative hand to her stomach...lower and lower...until you're caressing the edge of your mom's writhing mound while she tells you how good it feels. You're beginning to think that something's going on with your mother, but you want to please her...she's been such a loving mom, and must be really feeling bad.Even though you love your mother desperately, you're shocked when she tells you that next you have to take her temperature...and she wants you to put the thermometer in her butt, the way she does for you when you're really really sick. You're sure that something's going on with your mother now - she's never done anything like this before - but you still don't want to make her feel worse, so you take the thermometer from her and follow her directions, slowly inserting the thermometer into Mom's buttonhole when she pulls her legs apart to show you where. You can't believe that you're seeing your mom's pussy and asshole up close; this is so strange. The whole time you're holding the thermometer in Mom's butt, she's squirming and moaning...maybe she really is sick...After mom tells you to pull the thermometer out of her butt and hand it to her, you're hoping that she's going to let you leave now - Mom's being super weird - but then she asks you to give her a massage, to help her relax.Mom says that if you rub her just right that she'll feel all better.Again, your mother takes your hand and makes you touch her in a place you've never touched any girl before...right on the crotch of her panties. Telling you that it's okay, and that as long as neither of you tell anyone else it'll be fine, she shows you just how she wants her son to rub her pussy. You do what your mom tells you, rubbing your hand back and forth across her soaking wet panties while your mother moans and encourages her boy's touch. Unable to control herself any longer, Mom pulls aside her panties and orders you to rub her right on her wet spot...right on her pussy hole. Stick your finger in Mommy's wet hole, son. Stick it all the way in...that's my good boy. Now push it in and out of Mommy's pussy, baby. Mmm, yes. Faster, baby...faster and harder...rub Mommy's pussy as hard as you can. Shove another finger in there, baby, stretch Mommy's pussy. You're going to make your mother yell, baby, and it's okay...Mommy's going to feel much better soon."** Mommy cums especially hard with your fingers buried in her pussy - watch my cream squirt out when you do it just right.

File name: Sick mommy.
    Size: 439.7 Mb
    Duration: 00:22:51 min

Thanks

I am determined to have a baby.Alexis Grace.

Alexis can not conceive of your dad .... he has little sperm .... so let's here your dick, I masturbate and Woleu yourself your cum .... you're dad baby

File name: Alexis Grace - I am determined to have a baby.
    Size: 219.3 Mb
    Duration: 00:14:12 min
    Type HD video: 720p

Thanks

Dillion Carter in thanking daddy.

Scene One: Back from school

Your daughter Dillion has just graduated college but can't find a job. After weeks of looking she finally found one, but it doesn't have anything to do with her degree. She calls you into the living room to thank you for everything you have done for her. Paying for college, letting her live with you. But she needs to start making her own way through the world and being a stripper is a good way to start making money.

Your not happy about your daughter stripping and grinding on strange men. Dillion starts to dance for you to show you how good she can strip and to ask for you to give her pointers. She takes off her cloths leaving you speechless. Do you like it? Daddy are you getting a boner? she asks unzipping your pants. Oh Daddy she giggles as she puts your cock into her mouth. Your daughter sucks you, begging for your cum until you explode in her mouth. Drinking it all down she tells you Thank you daddy

Scene Two: Daddy's Fantasy

Her dad's hard cock has been on her mind all night long. Dillion can't control her thoughts and her pussy aches with need. Standing naked outside his room she rubs herself debating going in. She's so horny that she takes a chance and sneaks in.

So she slowly pulls down his shorts, careful not to wake him and begins to suck on his cock. It gets hard in her mouth as he dreams of his daughter. Rock hard, she slides onto him and rides him. She loses herself in fucking him getting off. Suddenly he jerks and cums inside her.

Scene Three: Dillion's Fantasy

Dillion's father has been dreaming of her non-stop. He has been having the most intense sexual dreams about her. He can't help but sneak into her room to find her naked on top of her sheets. He reaches out a hand to touch her warm body and he is driven with need.

He pushes his cock into her and thrusts. He fucks her faster and faster. Dillion has fantasized about fucking her dad as her dad fucks her. Her hand softly touches her breasts as she's fucked. With one last thrust he cums inside her and quickly leaves. Dillion's eyes flutter as she feels herself. Why am I so wet? she asks. Looking around the room she finds her fathers shirt.

Scene Four: The talk

Dillion wants to talk to you about what happened last night. She found your pants on her bed and knows you fucked her while she slept. But what you don't know is that she did the same thing to you. That dream you had wasn't a dream but your own daughter fucking you silly. With all the emotions out in the air, father and daughter come together.

You take off your daughter bra and play with her large tits. She strips out of her clothes and sucks you hard before she rides on top of you, right there on the living room floor. You push her up against the couch and fuck her from behind, thrusting deep inside her tight pussy. As you get to the edge of cumming she gets to the floor and you shoot your cum into her mouth. Drinking it, with cum covering her lips, Dillion tells her that she will fuck you any time you want.

File name: Dillion Carter in thanking daddy.
    Size: 1.1 Gb
    Duration: 00:44:47 min

Thanks

Sisterly love.Kate England.

Kate gives her brother an amazing blowjob that concludes with an explosive cumshot to Kate's delight.

File name: Sisterly love.
    Size: 883.1 Mb
    Duration: 00:15:13 min

Thanks

It's just for one night, son.Jodi West.

Mother is on a road trip with her son, when the Bed and Breakfast she booked has blotched their reservations and over-booked. They only have one small room for the two of them to stay in. This is not such bad news, but it will be tight for the night as there is only one bed! Mother soothes her sons growing apprehensions by explaining it is only for one night, and they will be up early to head off to his aunt's house in the morning. "Now let's just grab some supper and go to bed" Mother says as they unpack their suitcases. After supper they climb into the bed. The winter night has put a chill in the air. As the two try to sleep, something is happening that neither one of them has control over. The young man has gotten an erection and it is pressing into his mother! "Make that go away" Mother demands, but her son has no luck. After trying several ideas, she is left with only one option... They need a good night sleep, so Mother finally suggests that her son places himself inside her, and doesn't move. Then they can go to sleep. Passions take over and soon both are finding ways to use this youthful erection. When her son is ready, he sprays his seed all over his Mother. They can then, finally settle in and get a good night sleep.

File name: It's just for one night, son
    Size: 100.9 Mb
    Duration: 00:10:29 min

Thanks

Babysitter edges you.Xev Bellringer.

Ready for soccer practice, kiddo? Oh...oh my, were you masturbating? No, no it's ok, that is totally natural, please don't be embarrassed. Listen, it's best to talk to a mature woman about this, and we know each other pretty well as I've been caring for you a while now. I understand that your hormones are raging and you need to find ways to unwind increasingly often. You frequent the bathroom more times than a boy your age should, so let's find a way to calm you down together. I need you to feel comfortable while we do this, so after I take all of my clothes off, I want you to take your penis back out, ok? That's better, this is the first time you've seen a naked woman in person, isn't it? I want to give you something that you will never forget, and can never get again: your first time with a woman. Most boys your age have their first sexual encounter with an inexperienced girl who doesn't know the first thing about pleasing a man. I, however, can provide you with so much more. Are you ready? Lay back.Now, we're going to go at my pace, ok? That means slowly and gently - I want you to relax and enjoy the entire process. Feel the squeeze of my hand, the lick of my wet tongue, my warm lips kissing your cock head. Something you need to learn as you become a man is that sex isn't all about the orgasm. It is about how you get there. This is why I'm here, to teach you.Featuring 20 whole minutes of edge play.Fantasy includes: edging, babysitter, older woman, first time, blow job, licking, cock kissing, dirty talk, strip tease, cumshot, cum in mouth, cum swallowing, pov, porn, xev bellringer If edging really knocks your socks off, then check out Mommy Edges You for an excruciating 30 minute oral tease.

File name: Babysitter edges you
    Size: 1.8 Gb
    Duration: 00:26:46 min

Thanks

Forgive me father.Rachel Steele.

Rachel and her husband married at a young age. Their lives started off at a fast pace. They attended wild swingers parties and mingled with the wealthy. Rachels husband was a wealthy tycoon. In the first 2 years Rachel had 2 sons, Brent and Brycen. Rachel wanted to continue their lifestyle and hire a nanny. Her husband would not allow it. He left Rachel at home to raise the boys while he went jetting around the country. Rachel had her share of affairs and he finally caught her at one. Her son Brent and she were lovers. When he found out he took Brycen and left her for good. Brent stayed with his mother, loving her the way she deserved but the day came when he was ready to venture out on his own. Rachel gave him her blessing and lived alone never to be with a man again. She had given up all hope of ever seeing Brycen. Her husband told her he told him she was . One day Rachel sat reading when the doorbell rang. It was a young priest. At first glance she did not recognize him, but as he stepped in her hallway she gasped.. it was her son Brycen! They sat down and Rachel begged his forgiveness. He held her hand and told her he had been searching his life for her, now they found each other everything would be fine. Rachel offered him the guest room to change. Brycen undressed to his underwear and after a shower he began to do some pushups. Rachel went to his room to give him fresh towels. She saw him doing pushups; his body was amazing. He was strong and muscular like his brother. Rachels mind went right to her carnal thoughts. She fought with herself to make those impure thoughts go away. Dropping the towels at his door, Rachel ran to her room. She pace, trying to fight off her sexual desires towards him. She did not want to lose another son. As she lay on her bed her mind wandered back to the days of making love to her older son. She awoke masturbating. The next few days passed and she went to work and spent time with Brycen. One afternoon Brycen was looking for a book. He saw that she did have a bible but did not appear to be getting much use. He browsed through the rest of her books and found one on the subject of mother and son ncest; love stories. He dropped to his knees to pray. That evening Rachel came home from work and they sat down to talk. Brycen told her he found that book. Rachel tried to get out of the conversation but he kept asking questions. Rachel felt she had nothing to lose, she had not been with him all his adult life so if she confessed either he would forgive her or leave her. Rachel told him about her and Brents love affair. She also told him about him IMPREGNATING her. Brycen was shocked understandably, but forgave her. As she told him more she noticed his erection. Rachel could not help the way she loved and she moved closer to him. Brycen moved away, fighting off his urges. He had never been with a woman since he joined the priesthood at a very early age. Rachel began to seduce him. They stroked each others loins. Rachel spoke softly to him, convincing him it was OK, one time would be good for him. Brycen fell for her advances. She got on her knees and slowly took his manhood into her mouth. She told him sex was wonderful and beautiful especially between mother and son. Who loves you more than God, your mother does. They made their way into the bedroom. Rachel seduced him more, slowly removing her clothes. Brycen was taken with her tanned toned sexy curvy body. She lay him on the bed and made sweet passionate love to him. As the fucked hard Rachel Brycen told her he would never be able to have offspring. He asked her if he could remove his condom and impregnate her. Rachel wrapped her legs around him tight telling him yes!! She wanted his descendant. He came deep inside her womb. Rachel and Brycen collapsed in each others arms. Brycen would know be a father and it would remain their secret. He had everything now, so did Rachel. They had each other, a descendant on the way, and he had his priesthood. Brycen had so much built up sperm that his hard on never wavered. Rachel took his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he burst in her mouth and on her chin. No one would ever suspect a thing. Father forgive me!!

File name: Lady Fyre - Caught with Mom's satin panties
    Duration: 00:44:40 min
    Video Format: WMV

Thanks

Cheating girlfriend confesses.Xev Bellringer.

File name: Cheating girlfriend confesses
    Size: 1.2 Gb
    Duration: 00:24:37 min

Thanks

Mother's attention.Rachel Steele.

Rachel, a single mother, had her hands full with her 70 hour a week plus executive job, her home, social events and her honor role student Michael. The long day was just about over when the dean of Michael's school phoned. He informed Rachel that Michael had been absent for over a month. Rachel flew home to confront her son. Michael came in drunk and belligerent. Rachel tried to reason with him but he only became more aggressive with her. He pulled at her dress lifting it up exposing her shiny panty hose and her bare crotch. This excited Michael, and he was feeling abandoned due to her hours away from home and from him. Michael wanted more attention than his mother could give. Rachel pushed him back as he tried to kiss her; he groped at her pussy and her tits. Rachel secretly got wet; it had been years since she had a man touch her. She demanded he go to bed to sleep it off. Rachel went to check on him and found him stroking his cock speaking about her. She was still wet and slid down the wall reaching inside her panty hose her masturbating to her sons fantasy and her's. Morning came as Rachel poured her coffee, worried about last night. Michael came in and apologized, and offered to take her to lunch and the zoo. Rachel and Michael had a glorious day, and they bonded closer. On their return, Rachel sat him down to remind him what happened, and unexpectedly her story of the events turned him on. Michael couldnt lie any more as he touched her, and caressed her. Rachel didnt stop him, looking deep into her eyes. Michael was sober and he knew she wanted him. He made his move, sliding his hand down her cum soaked lace panties. Rachel moaned but looked confused. Michael moved in for the kiss, and they soon embraced. Rachel let all her concern go and welcomed his passion. They fell to the fur rug, tearing at each other clothes until their naked bodies were pressed up against each other. He entered his mothers tight pussy, and soon he exploded. Rachel was covered in his sperm; he slid back in her and fucked her till she came hard. They collapsed in each others arms. Rachel begged him to go back to school as now he knew he had the best attention a mother could give.

File name: Mother's attention
    Size: 919.5 Mb
    Duration: 00:37:31 min
    Video Format: AVI

Thanks

Divorced Mom Fucked by Son.Elle Wood.

File name: Elle Wood.Divorced Mom Fucked by Son.
    Size: 763.7 Mb
    Duration: 00:21:44 min

Thanks

Lily Rader and Rikki Rumor.Daddy's good girls.

File name: Lily Rader and Rikki Rumor.Daddy's good girls.
    Size: 1.3 Gb
    Duration: 00:24:03 min

Thanks

Madisin's son becomes addicted to mommy's pussy.

File name: Madisin's son becomes addicted to mommy's pussy.Madisin Lee.
    Size: 1.3 Gb
    Duration: 00:46:51 min

Part 1 - Mommy Just Needs Some Help Madisin is so horny and wants to treat herself a night of orgasms. Her very over-used vibrator gives out on her and she is too far into trying to cum to stop so she calls in her son Mitchel to help her. He's always been a good boy and always done whatever mom's needed. He is a little shy and unsure when she tells him what she wants be, being a good son he does his best. Madisin coaches her boy and he is a very fast learner and soon is giving her mom exactly what she needs

Part 2 - Madisin Cheers Up Her Son Madisin is about to go out for the night but she sees her son Mitchel sulking on the couch. He doesn't want her to go out. Madisin doesn't understand why her sweet handsome boy doesn't have a girlfriend and she realizes he is just too shy and lack confidence, She decides give him that confidence and show him what a young stud he really is

Part 3 - Madisin's Dominated by The Good Son Things have gotten out of hand. Instead of her son going out and getting a girl his age, Mitchel has become completely addicted to his mom's pussy He has her tied up and demands she give him what he wants. He spanks mom's big firm ass and uses her new vibrator to force her to cum over and over until she relents letting him take her every way he wants

Thanks

Mom has hot threesome with her very pregnant daughter and son.

File name: Mom has hot threesome with her very pregnant daughter and son.
    Size: 736.6 Mb
    Duration: 00:39:28 min

Last edited by Orsana; 05-06-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks

Mom teaches son.Sunny Leone.

File name: Sunny Leone.Mom teaches son.
    Size: 611.4 Mb
    Duration: 00:12:04 min

Thanks

Mothers day. Adria Rae and Danica Dillon.

File name: Adria Rae and Danica dillon.Mothers Day.
    Size: 666.5 Mb
    Duration: 00:32:50 min

Thanks

Brother fuckers in brother fuckers.Cherry Morgan.

File name: Cherry Morgan.Brother Fuckers in Brother Fuckers
    Size: 290.6 Mb
    Duration: 00:28:52 min

Thanks

Molly Jane in Punishment for Stealing

Scene One: Taking money

I need money Molly tells her dad. When don't you need money. You're not getting anything out of me He says leaving. Looking down she notices that dad forgot his wallet. She pulls out his credit card Sweet, I'm going shopping! she giggles leaving the house. It's not long before dad figures out that she took his money.

Molly comes back home with bags in hand. She bought some things and promises her daddy she didn't spend too much. He pulls her over his knees Bad girls get treated like bad girls and get spanked he yells at her slapping her ass. Oww Oww she yells. Go see your mother he snaps

Mom has an outfit for her to put on as part of her punishment. Molly comes back to her daddy wearing heels and fishnet pantyhose. He puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles having big plans for her. Facing him he makes her pull out her breasts out of the top of her shirt and pinch and pull her nipples. Molly's face is one of pain as she obeys her daddy's commands. He makes her face the wall and spread her hands and legs. Pulling down her pantyhose and thong he spanks her hard making her cry out.

Scene Two: Paying with a red ass

Grabbing her ponytail daddy pulls her to the ground and shoves his cock into her mouth. Molly gags against him as she is mouth fucked. Dad takes off his belt and whips her ass as she sucks him. Her painful cries are muffled by her full mouth.

He hits her with his belt over and over around the room. With her ass red he gets behind her and fucks her. Her screams are deafening as dad continues to whip her and fuck her pulling on her hair. Have you learned your lesson yet? dad asks. YES Molly screams as the whip slaps her ass hard.

Scene Three: Yes daddy

Daddy commands her to take off her stockings and underwear. Putting her heels back on Molly is desperate to make the punishment stop. You're going to come over here and ride my cock Daddy tells her. With tears in her eyes Molly slides down onto her father fucking him.

She has never been treated so badly as her father slaps her ass. With gasping breaths Molly is fucked until her body aches. Get into the bedroom her daddy yells.

Pushing Molly onto the bed he connects her cuffs wrists to ankle putting her in a permanent ass up position. He fucks her mouth again Are you sorry for stealing my money? he asks. YES DADDY She screams her ass being slapped.

Scene Four: Learning a lesson

Pushing her face down on the bed he fucks her hard making her scream and moan. Fucking her raw he makes her present his ass for him and he whips it again. He makes her promise never to steal from him or her mother again, her answers coming between painful belt whips.

She gasps as he fucks her again, destroying her completely. Just when she thinks he's done he pulls her to the floor to take his cum into her open mouth. With her mouth full of cum he shoves his cock into her mouth and face fucks her one last time, force feeding her the cum. No more stealing money he says. I promise Molly squeaks nearly crying.

File name: Molly Jane in Punishment for Stealing
    Size: 1.1 Gb
    Duration: 00:29:03 min

Thanks

Daughter Knows Best.

File name: Daughter Knows Best
    Duration: 00:39:02 min

Thanks

My Friends Hot Mom. Briana Banks, Jessa Rhodes.

Briana Banks caught her step-daughter sucking on a dick. Well Briana is going to show her how to really handle that dick now.

File name: My Friends Hot Mom - Briana Banks, Jessa Rhodes.
    Size: 1007.5 Mb
    Duration: 00:26:17 min

Thanks

Cherry Morgan in Incestual fantasies.

File name: Cherry Morgan in Incestual Fantasies
    Size: 293.6 Mb
    Duration: 00:12:55 min

Thread Information